Wednesday 18 July 2012

WHERE'S THE CREAM?


I stopped off at the discount grocery yesterday morning for four items I can’t (currently) produce myself:  toothpicks (to pin cabbage rolls together); two tomatoes (I have hundreds on the vine, but not ripe for about another three weeks); organic wild rice; and ice cream.  I noticed that the ice cream packaging had been made more attractive, but the price remains unchanged for over two years.  When I opened the tub tonight, it did not look to be full.  The last tub container was still in the recycling bin, so I removed it to compare with the fresh one:  the containers were both of identical size.  But, the new one is labeled 1.66 litres; the old one is labeled 1.83 litres.  So we have a price increase by other means.  Since I was reading the labels anyways, I read the whole thing, and

I thought of my grandmother making her own ice cream.  Had she been required to affix a label in accordance with current laws, her ingredients list would have looked like this:



UNPASTEURIZED CREAM (20% butter fat)

ICE (natural spring water, no additives)

UNPASTEURIZED NATURAL HONEY (may contain beeswax)

EXTRACT OF VANILLA (may contain traces of alcohol)

LOVE*



None of my grandmother’s five ingredients appeared on the packages in front of me.  Instead, these listed 13 known ingredients and 3 ‘may contain’ ingredients --  CREAM was not one of those ingredients!









*LOVE is a wavicle. This means that the portion of it which appears in the third dimension can be weighed and measured, and operates identical to LIGHT (also a combination of wave and particle – wavicle).  Only a small fraction of love and light are operative in our dimension; most of both are in the fifth dimension.  It is IN love and ON light, that we travel out of this dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment